Professional backing-tracks (negative muzicale) posted by Alex Khashaba

3 posts on this topic, 3360 views

Post a Reply
I make backing-tracks, at price from 100 to 250 $ on April 10, 2015 @ 1:33 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Alex Khashaba Alex Khashaba is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I make backing-tracks in any style, at price from 100 to 250 dollars for track. Also I do arrangement and score on ordering for an instrumental or vocal ensemble. I write backing-tracks in any styles, and also playbacks for any band. I also play the guitar and record live guitar tracks in the arrangement. My e-mail: hashaba@mail.ru

Edited by Alex Khashaba on September 18, 2016 @ 1:53 amReply to this message by quoting it
Re: I make backing-tracks, at price from 50 to 100 $ posted by Alex Kh on April 12, 2015 @ 2:23 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Robbie Alan Robbie Alan is currently offline. Click to send a message.
If you can get someone to pay you that much for backing tracks, more power to you! It's a great way to practice. You may want to check for competitive rates,so you get the upper hand. You might want to follow up with flyers as well,get the word out every way you can. A website is also a good way to get attention Host baby is 20 dollars a month, it's a good investment that pays off in the end. lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Reply to this message by quoting it
Professional backing-tracks (negative muzicale) on January 20, 2021 @ 10:06 amReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Lucian Necula Lucian Necula is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi,

I make professional backing tracks (negative muzicale) for singers and bands. As well, I make Karaoke Video with synchronized text.

You can can check demos of my work on: https://negative-muzicale.ro

Edited by Lucian Necula on January 20, 2021 @ 10:07 amReply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply