Re: Experienced Church Music Dir./Musician (Elvis/Gospel genre) posted posted by Collins

1 post on this topic, 1794 views

Post a Reply
Experienced Church Music Dir./Musician (Elvis/Gospel genre) on August 31, 2020 @ 9:18 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Collins Collins is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Looking for a church music director, preferably in the Lake County, Illinois, area, with the following experience; arranging music, directing, gospel singers, and musicians, and a recording facility resource. The project is for the benefit of military veterans and the charity of your choice. Re-arrange and record a song I wrote and released a few years ago. I am not a musician or a performer, and I have no access to recording facilities. I do own all rights to the song, by copyright, and will split any royalties, or sales from the new version released. I reserve 'ALL RIGHTS', and approval of the final version, before release. The song was originally released in 2011 on You-Tube & cdbaby.

Title: 'The Ballad the Blue Suede Cafe', By: T.R.Collins. I wrote the lyrics,and Jon Negus, a very talented musician friend, wrote the music, played the instruments, and performed the vocal. I'm looking for a new arrangement, lead singer, and back-up gospel group. Suggestive of, but not necessarily an Elvis Presley tribute/impersonator artist. If you're interested please contact me, T.R. Collins, at the email address provided, and we can discuss. (I have lead sheet music for the original song and CD's available).

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply