An experienced lyricist always available posted by Ria April Avalon

4 posts on this topic, 3492 views

Post a Reply
An experienced lyricist always available on October 25, 2016 @ 12:46 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Ria April Avalon Ria April Avalon is currently offline. Click to send a message.
I am a poet and lyricist who has been writing lyrics professionally for both emerging and established performers for more than ten years. I have written hundreds of songs in many various genres and styles. I usually write lyrics for those who already have a melody with a topline, but if you don't have music for your future song yet, I can write lyrics for you according to your wishes about the structure. You can also buy the exclusive rights to some of my lyrics which are not currently used by anyone.

You can listen to some songs with my lyrics successfully performed by professional artists here: https://soundcloud.com/riaaprilavalon. Also check my creative page on Facebook: https://facebook.com/rialyrics.

For prices and other details contact me via e-mail aprilavalon@gmail.com.

Edited by Ria April Avalon on November 5, 2018 @ 1:27 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Re: An experienced lyricist always available posted by Ria April Avalo on January 29, 2019 @ 12:14 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Gagne Gagne is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi, it is great to know about you and the lyrics of song is simply superb. Good going keep up with your amazing work.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: An experienced lyricist always available posted by Ria April Avalo on April 10, 2019 @ 4:18 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Nicholson Nicholson is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Wow...I like your lyrics so much. Keep doing it!

Re: An experienced lyricist always available posted by Ria April Avalo on July 19, 2019 @ 5:57 amReport this post as inappropriate#4
by hipaacertification hipaacertification is currently offline. Click to send a message.

HIPAA Privacy Policy & procedures template suite includes 51 HIPAA privacy forms, policy and procedures. The policies can be used by any covered entity. All policies are available in MS Word format and can be easily customized as per your requirements.

Post a Reply