Re: Need translators from any language for music creation posted by Ar posted by Arnaud Fillion

2 posts on this topic, 3561 views

Post a Reply
Need translators from any language for music creation on August 10, 2017 @ 5:56 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Arnaud Fillion Arnaud Fillion is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I am searching for people able to translate and adaptate texts from a french or english source to another language (whatever it is, even unpopular) for a music creation project where a maximum of cultures and languages would interact. if you speak fluently another language and are interested (or if you know someone), please contact me via private message and I will send you more infos with the texts... hope to hear from you all. thank you !! Arnaud Fillion : arfillion@yahoo.fr

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Need translators from any language for music creation posted by Ar on August 16, 2017 @ 11:46 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Arnaud Fillion Arnaud Fillion is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi, thank you for the tip, I will check

[QUOTE id=40564 time=1502876275]

Hello! I think you can use service ByuEssay.org to solve your problem. There are a large number of writers and translators (with a fairly good level of language skills) who could help you. You can read more about this resource in a blog and look at samples of work on different topics.

[/QUOTE]

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply