Re: JASON X ROCK BAND FROM MANILA,PHULUPPINES posted by TALENT FROM PH posted by TALENT FROM PHILIPPINES MANAGED BY BOY ALQUERO

5 posts on this topic, 3281 views

Post a Reply
Re: JASON X ROCK BAND FROM MANILA,PHULUPPINES posted by TALENT FROM PH on June 15, 2018 @ 1:44 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Belia Wright Belia Wright is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi! Great music! I am a lyricist and I would like to know: do you need someone who'll write lyrics or you write it by yourself? 'Cause if the answer is yes I can propose you cooperation! I always try to understand what musician feels and explain his feelings at lyrics. Also I give reliability that lyrics is written by myself. I always check it by Free Online Plagiarism Checker With Percentage by EduZaurus and assure customer that lyrics is not plagiarism.

I will be really happy if we cooperate!

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: JASON X ROCK BAND FROM MANILA,PHULUPPINES posted by TALENT FROM PH on January 23, 2019 @ 3:59 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Mark Sands Mark Sands is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Thanks for the info. I started writing my blog https://writingpeak.co.uk/blog/tips-for-writing-a-ph-d-thesis and it would be very useful for me to use this plagiarism checker. I hope this opportunity on the site is still active.

Edited by Mark Sands on January 24, 2019 @ 10:58 amReply to this message by quoting it
Re: JASON X ROCK BAND FROM MANILA,PHULUPPINES posted by TALENT FROM PH on October 11, 2023 @ 10:35 amReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Olivia Harrison  

[QUOTE id=43458 time=1529066645]

Hi! Great music! I am a lyricist and I would like to know: do you need someone who'll write lyrics or you write it by yourself? 'Cause if the answer is yes I can propose you cooperation! I always try to understand what musician feels and explain his feelings at lyrics. Also I give reliability that lyrics is written by myself. I always check it by Free Online Plagiarism Checker With Percentage by EduZaurus and assure customer that lyrics is not plagiarism.

[/QUOTE]

Hi there! This looks preety interesting

Re: JASON X ROCK BAND FROM MANILA,PHULUPPINES posted by TALENT FROM PH on December 28, 2023 @ 8:15 amReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Sabrina Smile Sabrina Smile is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello hello. I'm new here.

Re: JASON X ROCK BAND FROM MANILA,PHULUPPINES posted by TALENT FROM PH on February 11, 2024 @ 7:38 pmReport this post as inappropriate#5
by Cooper Cooper is currently offline. Click to send a message.

[QUOTE id=43458 time=1529066645]

[/QUOTE]

Checking for plagiarism is very important now, especially with the development of artificial intelligence, if you don't have time for it, I recommend contacting a service that will make your work already checked for plagiarism. https://studyfy.com/coursework-writing-service online coursework writing services did a job for me which I secured immediately without any problems

Post a Reply