hello everyone! posted by Amleta Bloom

4 posts on this topic, 1286 views

Post a Reply
hello everyone! on July 16, 2018 @ 10:30 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Amleta Bloom Amleta Bloom is currently offline. Click to send a message.

So, it's a bit complicated, I know, but I'll try to explain it well.

I'm a performer and a singer. I do vocal experiments, contaminations with some songs, and even with reading my lyrics, and I'm looking for a musician or musicians who want to experiment with new music, beyond any kind of genre, to make the bases on which I can sing.

There is no predefined genre but you can follow your inspiration and imagination.

I do not have a paid channel, so it can only be for the purpose of art and the diffusion of your name.

If you want to write to me.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: hello everyone! posted by Amleta Bloom on July 18, 2018 @ 3:46 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Fabrizio Ferrari Fabrizio Ferrari is currently offline. Click to send a message.  *ADMINISTRATOR*

Hi Amleta and welcome!

Sounds very interesting... do you have any audio or video demo to show us? Remember you can upload audio and video files into your profile here on Musicians Page.

Thanks and enjoy your stay!

Re: hello everyone! posted by Amleta Bloom on July 19, 2018 @ 6:21 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Good Grau  

On July 16, 2018 Amleta Bloom wrote:

So, it's a bit complicated, I know, but I'll try to explain it well.

I'm a performer and a singer. I do vocal experiments, contaminations with some songs, and even with reading my lyrics, and I'm looking for a musician or musicians who want to experiment with new music, beyond any kind of genre, to make the bases on which I can sing.

There is no predefined genre but you can follow your inspiration and imagination.

I do not have a paid channel, so it can only be for the purpose of art and the diffusion of your name.

If you want to write to me.

Hi!! I'm very interested in doing a song with you, I'm a producer, so if you want to collab just reply. I've got many ideas.

Regards, Good Grau

Re: hello everyone! posted by Amleta Bloom on December 22, 2018 @ 1:24 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4
by RICARDOJOGLAR RICARDOJOGLAR is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi Amleta

How are you? I am vividly interested, how could I listen or read some of your work? Thank you,

Ricardo Joglar

ricardojoglar@yahoo.fr

Post a Reply