Re: SONGWRITER WITH LABEL CONTACTS AVAILABLE posted by MusicMaster posted by MusicMaster

14 posts on this topic, shown 1-14, 4995 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

SONGWRITER WITH LABEL CONTACTS AVAILABLE on September 6, 2018 @ 1:45 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by MusicMaster  

Are you a singer with the voice to shine but can't seem to find that hit song or label contact to be heard?

Then you are reading the right post. I provide my clients with fully written songs including Lyrics , instrumentals and a demo recording of each song. each song can be owned for exclusive rights and would be sent to 1 of 4 major labels for review in hopes of getting you signed. The label will be given your contact email to contact you.

Don't delay on your dreams let me bring your voice out in the right song and get you the connections you have been seeking for.

Best Regards.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: SONGWRITER WITH LABEL CONTACTS AVAILABLE posted by MusicMaster on September 8, 2018 @ 9:23 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Gary Butler Gary Butler is currently offline. Click to send a message.

plz contact me via cell... Or send contact info

Re: SONGWRITER WITH LABEL CONTACTS AVAILABLE posted by MusicMaster on September 8, 2018 @ 9:38 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Vjekoslav Car Vjekoslav Car is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi,

My name is Vick. I am guitar player and singer. I have some of my own songs. How is possible to get your song:

Vick.

Re: SONGWRITER WITH LABEL CONTACTS AVAILABLE posted by MusicMaster on September 8, 2018 @ 10:29 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Shyam John  

I am a singer from Paris. I am singing in famous clubs since last 20 Years.

I am interested in your offer. Please contact me.. John

johnydime@gmail.com

Re: SONGWRITER WITH LABEL CONTACTS AVAILABLE posted by MusicMaster on September 8, 2018 @ 10:48 pmReport this post as inappropriate#5
by Best Andy Best Andy is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi,

Thanks. I write songs and sing, but can't get to the right label. Assistance needed, please.

On September 6, 2018 MusicMaster wrote:

Are you a singer with the voice to shine but can't seem to find that hit song or label contact to be heard?

Then you are reading the right post. I provide my clients with fully written songs including Lyrics , instrumentals and a demo recording of each song. each song can be owned for exclusive rights and would be sent to 1 of 4 major labels for review in hopes of getting you signed. The label will be given your contact email to contact you.

Don't delay on your dreams let me bring your voice out in the right song and get you the connections you have been seeking for.

Best Regards.

Re: SONGWRITER WITH LABEL CONTACTS AVAILABLE posted by MusicMaster on September 8, 2018 @ 11:59 pmReport this post as inappropriate#6
by TBoNelive TBoNelive is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I maybe just what you're looking for !

Best Regards.TBoNe

Re: SONGWRITER WITH LABEL CONTACTS AVAILABLE posted by MusicMaster on September 13, 2018 @ 3:20 amReport this post as inappropriate#7
by MusicMaster  

contact me here soon as possible songwritinggenius2@gmail.com

On September 8, 2018 Gary Butler wrote:

plz contact me via cell... Or send contact info

Re: SONGWRITER WITH LABEL CONTACTS AVAILABLE posted by MusicMaster on September 13, 2018 @ 3:21 amReport this post as inappropriate#8
by MusicMaster  

email me at songwritinggenius2@gmail.com

On September 8, 2018 Vjekoslav Car wrote:

Hi,

My name is Vick. I am guitar player and singer. I have some of my own songs. How is possible to get your song:

Vick.

Re: SONGWRITER WITH LABEL CONTACTS AVAILABLE posted by MusicMaster on September 28, 2018 @ 5:34 pmReport this post as inappropriate#9
by Pokerman Debarun Pokerman Debarun is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Give me your contact number at the earliest

Best Regards.

Re: SONGWRITER WITH LABEL CONTACTS AVAILABLE posted by MusicMaster on September 30, 2018 @ 10:47 pmReport this post as inappropriate#10
by DD Martin and M3 DD Martin and M3 is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Please contact me ASAP if you are for real!!

Re: SONGWRITER WITH LABEL CONTACTS AVAILABLE posted by MusicMaster on February 25, 2019 @ 7:26 amReport this post as inappropriate#11
by Pokerman Debarun Pokerman Debarun is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi,

What is your name and id.
My contact number is 9903803690.

Thanks,

Raven

Best Regards.

Re: SONGWRITER WITH LABEL CONTACTS AVAILABLE posted by MusicMaster on March 3, 2019 @ 11:43 amReport this post as inappropriate#12

Hi,

Please, request you not to be depressed. It is a very minor issue.

My songs wont let you down but you keep with fire up your stage.

People out there will whisper & chanting your name forever.

Please get me at my facebook account or mail your problem - godsreign1986@gmail.com. Better to connect me with Facebook.

Otherwise you can call me "00 91 9903803690"

Thanks
Raven

On September 8, 2018 Best Andy wrote:

Hi,

Thanks. I write songs and sing, but can't get to the right label. Assistance needed, please.

On September 8, 2018 Best Andy wrote:

Best Regards.

Edited by Pokerman Debarun on March 3, 2019 @ 11:57 amReply to this message by quoting it
Re: SONGWRITER WITH LABEL CONTACTS AVAILABLE posted by MusicMaster pos on March 3, 2019 @ 5:34 pmReport this post as inappropriate#13

Hi,

I am from India. I used to compose like Heavy Metal & fewer electronic.

So before step up, I would suggest you to talk to me at "00 91 9903803690" or you can get me on FB (godsreign1986@gmail.com).

Brief your details like type of music, genre.

On September 8, 2018 Vjekoslav Car wrote:

Hi,

Vick.

Re: SONGWRITER WITH LABEL CONTACTS AVAILABLE posted by MusicMaster pos on September 17, 2020 @ 4:03 pmReport this post as inappropriate#14
by Mary Chatman  

Best Regards.

Post a Reply