sheet music writer posted by Viktor Franek

2 posts on this topic, 1370 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

sheet music writer on October 4, 2020 @ 2:23 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Viktor Franek Viktor Franek is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi I looking for somebody who is able to write sheet music. It is about my version of song The Shadow of your smile. It is not very difficult to write because I have the sheet music where is full right hand.

Please write my if you are interested in with your price offer.

my email address is

franek.viktor@gmail.com

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: sheet music writer posted by Viktor Franek on October 4, 2020 @ 6:50 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Lajos Bibo Lajos Bibo is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi there ....

just saw your note on Musician Page regarding music engraving ...

>>Hi I looking for somebody who is able to write sheet music. It is about my version of song The Shadow of your smile. It is not very difficult to write because I have the sheet music where is full right hand.<<

Please just send me the manu for an price estimate .... thank you .... have a nice day ...

regards
Lajos BIBO

--

Med vennlig hilsen/best regards

Lali Cell: +40723730321

www.bibomusicengraver.com

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply