Record producer wanted posted by Lwazi Nkiwane

4 posts on this topic, 4011 views

Post a Reply
Record producer wanted on August 8, 2019 @ 5:24 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Lwazi Nkiwane Lwazi Nkiwane is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Dear sir or madam,

My name is Lwazi Nkiwane and I'm an 34 year old singer and songwriter based in Reading in Berkshire in the UK.

I have been living there for nearly two decades. I love listening to all kinds of music except heavy metal, drum and bass and hard rock.

I've been singing songs since I was little and writing songs as the lyricist.

I wrote and recorded two of my songs 'How Wonderful You Are'Love Don't Change Your Mind' with my deceased friend and collaborator James Eddings in Swindon in June 2006.

James was a good man and he played in the legendary 70's R&B funk band Heatwave among others.

We never got around to finish our EP unfortunately as he died suddenly two years ago aged in his 50's and I was completely devastated by loss.

A year later I've been busy singing cover songs with my new music teacher on piano or guitar but her skills have been limited.

For years I have the super group of these 10 mixed famous young adult boy/girl singing celebrities recording an album of original songs in mind and I thought that would be a good idea.

There will be five boys and five girls and the super group has a name.

It will be called Young Artists United and I would like you to be executive producer of their forthcoming music studio album project.

The album title will be called 'Resolutionthere will be no title track at all.

It's expected to feature original songs by songwriters and very special guest appearances by guest musicians.

All songs on this album are expected to sung by the group in solos, duets, trios, quartets, quintets etc.

But first they must record their first single but I can't tell you at the moment.

This single will be released a month before the album is being released.

This album is expected to released on Friday 26th June 2020 on all platforms worldwide.

And it's to be followed by two month major promotional worldwide tour and their world tour with no support acts on all dates in London, Edinburgh, Manchester, Scotland, Jamaica, Ireland, Paris, Rome, Berlin, New York, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, Miami, Chicago, Japan, Rio, Australia, South Africa and Egypt exactly two months later.

The track listing and list of several music producers comes next as it promised.

I'll send these contacts of these producers and 10 stars to you soon as possible.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Lwazi Nkiwane

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Record producer wanted posted by Lwazi Nkiwane on August 8, 2019 @ 7:18 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Daniel Dillon  

Hi,

I have seen your post several times. I'm a professional composer song writer with over 70 titles and feature film scores. I think it's going to be hard to find a good song writer to work for free. Yes?

The ads I have seen posted by you specify zero compensation.

And, I have noticed zero applications for your posting.

Sincerely

Dan Dillon

Re: Record producer wanted posted by Lwazi Nkiwane on August 9, 2019 @ 2:29 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by samerhatoum samerhatoum is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello

You are welcome to visit Talent Music Agency and know about the services we provide aiming to serve you to the highest service standard

Feel free to contact us via the contact form and ask the questions you need to clarify

Looking forward to your eply

https://www.talentmusicagency.com

Re: Record producer wanted posted by Lwazi Nkiwane on March 8, 2020 @ 2:09 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4
by samerhatoum samerhatoum is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello there

If you are planning for business please contact Talent Music Agency by filling the contact form at

https://www.talentmusicagency.com/contact

then will arrange for live chat to discuss your project

Make sure you leave your

Full name

Email address

Contact number

Looking forward

Post a Reply