Jazzy male singer pianist for residency contracts worldwide posted by Fede Rhodes

1 post on this topic, 1004 views

Post a Reply
Jazzy male singer pianist for residency contracts worldwide on July 19, 2019 @ 8:48 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Fede Rhodes Fede Rhodes is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi

I registered here many years ago but Ive been more focus on composing my music etc.

I have also been expanding my repertoire that includes jazz soul pop from all the greats and many hit wonders from the 70s 80s and 90s.

So any agent or agency interested can visit my profile.Im based in Spain.

I have updated my videos. I dont have experience playing in hotels or cruisses but Ive performed at small venues my music and covers in Spain and the U.S.

I would be very thankful for the oportunity to get started in that area,hotels specifically not cruisses( I shouldnt have watched Titanic as a kid lol)

Im looking forward to get experience in the hotel circuit with contracts under 6 months so I can keep working on my music part of the year. and when I get older I plan work on this full time.

Im not looking to work on bands /duos or cowrite at the moment. Im used to work solo.I think thats all. Have a nice day everybody!

Countries Im very interested in visiting are India,Japan and UAE.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply