Free Digital Music Distribution posted by Sepulchral Silence

2 posts on this topic, 2179 views

Post a Reply
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Musicians Page has limited control about the legitimacy of posted opportunities. Be sure to read our Terms of use before taking any action, and be always aware of possible frauds. Avoid to apply for jobs/opportunities asking for up-front money or requesting sensitive documents or information such as passports, credit card numbers, etc. If you think this opportunity may be a fraud, please contact us promptly.

Free Digital Music Distribution on June 2, 2021 @ 7:34 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Sepulchral Silence Sepulchral Silence is currently offline. Click to send a message.

G'day!

Our company Sepulchral Silence would be very pleased to distribute your music for FREE on the main digital platforms such as Spotify, Amazon, Deezer, Apple, etc.

Our goal is to get artists & record labels digitally distributed at no service cost, unlike the fee-charging policy of our competitors. You keep 100% music copyrights & 85-95% on your royalties.

If you find this interesting, please DM me at a.east@sepulchralsilence.com so I can give you further information & guide you in the distribution process!

Meanwhile, please check our website at https://www.sepulchralsilence.com

Sepulchral Silence was officially founded in 2020 & we already have more than 5000 artists & record labels who trust us. We hope you to be the next!

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Free Digital Music Distribution posted by Sepulchral Silence on June 8, 2021 @ 7:11 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Joseph Armstrong Joseph Armstrong is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I can advise you on the edm ghost producer service. I found a lot of sounds there that I was looking for. Their prices are quite budget-friendly.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply