Is the guitar going away? posted by George Wilder Jr.

Related Links

Guitar Learning System
learn guitar fast & easy

Guitar Sheet Music
to download instantly

4 posts on this topic, 1732 views

Post a Reply
Is the guitar going away? on February 9, 2019 @ 11:41 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by George Wilder Jr.  

Is the guitar going away any time soon?

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Is the guitar going away? posted by George Wilder Jr. on February 11, 2019 @ 8:33 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Fabrizio Ferrari Fabrizio Ferrari is currently offline. Click to send a message.  *ADMINISTRATOR*

I don't think so George... guitar is one of the most popular instruments out there! Why are you asking this? Please, let me know, I am curious...

All the best,

Re: Is the guitar going away? posted by George Wilder Jr. on February 12, 2019 @ 2:46 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Richard John Fafoutas Richard John Fafoutas is currently offline. Click to send a message.

On February 9, 2019 George Wilder Jr. wrote:

Is the guitar going away any time soon?

Hey man, I think that the guitar as a strummed instrument - that allows a solo singer the avenue to perform songs without having to rely on other musicians to bring memorable melodies to life - will never go away.

This factor will become a shinning example of true acoustic entertainment - for those who survive the grid going down on the human-virus, and the thinned herd will be forced to enjoy old style music again (because the stupidphone will no longer be controlling them).

I hope this note gave you food for thought.

rjf

Re: Is the guitar going away? posted by George Wilder Jr. on October 19, 2020 @ 5:50 amReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Gustavo Woltmann Gustavo Woltmann is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I think no way as you know peoples continue to buy and play guitars. Musical styles and sounds become more and less popular , but guitar is still the most popular instrument even though it's arguably less popular now than some years ago. ...

But the instruments are not dying or going away.

Post a Reply