Latin music is a big part of world music posted by Gustavo Woltmann

5 posts on this topic, 1247 views

Post a Reply
Latin music is a big part of world music on September 30, 2020 @ 3:51 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Gustavo Woltmann Gustavo Woltmann is currently offline. Click to send a message.

There may be many forms of music like hip-hop, rap, rock, techno, etc. but Latin music is a big part of world music. Just look at the Latino artists in modern times. Shakira, Daddy Yankee, J Balvin, Pitbull... and the list goes on. Latin music always has something great to offer to the music world.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Latin music is a big part of world music posted by Gustavo Woltman on October 1, 2020 @ 6:30 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Kaney Band Kaney Band is currently offline. Click to send a message.

You are right mate... Latin Music is such a wonderful music...

let me share with you my new song dedicated to all the world... Angels by Kaney Band... Let's take care of our planet!!!

god bless you always...have a great day

Re: Latin music is a big part of world music posted by Gustavo Woltman on October 2, 2020 @ 2:55 amReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Gustavo Woltmann Gustavo Woltmann is currently offline. Click to send a message.

On October 1, 2020 Kaney Band wrote:

You are right mate... Latin Music is such a wonderful music...

let me share with you my new song dedicated to all the world... Angels by Kaney Band... Let's take care of our planet!!!

god bless you always...have a great day

Nice music.

Re: Latin music is a big part of world music posted by Gustavo Woltman on October 2, 2020 @ 3:00 amReport this post as inappropriate#4

On October 1, 2020 Dream home wrote:

Great, in my duo we sing Latin music, I have seen on Facebook on a page of musicians, several discredit and make fun of Latin music, (slowly Daddy Yankee for example) it bothered a lot because they indicated that if you are a musician and sing that type of music should embarrass you

I really liked what you said, regards

Thanks!

Re: Latin music is a big part of world music posted by Gustavo Woltman on July 31, 2023 @ 5:11 pmReport this post as inappropriate#5
by John Lee Park John Lee Park is currently offline. Click to send a message.

On September 30, 2020 Gustavo Woltmann wrote:

There may be many forms of music like hip-hop, rap, rock, techno, etc. but Latin music is a big part of world music. Just look at the Latino artists in modern times. Shakira, Daddy Yankee, J Balvin, Pitbull... and the list goes on. Latin music always has something great to offer to the music world.

You're absolutely right! Latin music has undeniably left an indelible mark on the global music scene, and its influence is truly remarkable. From the infectious beats of reggaeton to the soulful melodies of salsa, Latin music has a unique and captivating charm that resonates with people worldwide. The talents of artists like Shakira, Daddy Yankee, J Balvin, and Pitbull have undoubtedly brought a vibrant energy to the industry, making Latin music an unstoppable force with something special for everyone to enjoy.

Post a Reply