Help me to choose best piano. posted by Gagne

Related Links

Piano Sheet Music
to download instantly

4 posts on this topic, 3560 views

Post a Reply
Help me to choose best piano. on February 12, 2019 @ 5:03 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Gagne Gagne is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello everyone,

I've a friend who is passionate about playing Piano and his birthday is in next month so, I am planning to surprise him with a beautiful piano but the problem is I'm not bound with any music interest ever since my childhood. Can anyone help me to find the right piano to buy?

I have researched bit about piano and I got to know that old pianos are properly tuned than the new ones so I'm little confused which one to buy. Moreover, the old and used pianos are available in great discounted price at local stores near me. Here is my shortlisted piano products:

-> Casio SA-76

-> PSR-E263 YPT260

-> YamahaPSR-E363 PKS

All these pianos are available within my budget and its good for passionate pianist. Any suggestions are welcomed, thanks in advance.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Help me to choose best piano. posted by Gagne on February 12, 2019 @ 7:24 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Louis Memoli Louis Memoli is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Casio and Yamaha are both good brands, although I prefer Yamaha. However, in this price range, I would suggest a Williams Legato which is the house brand for Guitar Center. It provides many of the features found in higher end digital pianos, it is a full 88 key piano, and it sounds authentic. They go on sale several times a year so you can get one at a good price. Hope this helps.

Re: Help me to choose best piano. posted by Gagne on February 12, 2019 @ 8:06 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Fabrizio Ferrari Fabrizio Ferrari is currently offline. Click to send a message.  *ADMINISTRATOR*

I second Luis suggestion, but if price is a limit, Yamaha would be my choice as well.

Re: Help me to choose best piano. posted by Gagne on November 3, 2020 @ 4:58 amReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Gustavo Woltmann Gustavo Woltmann is currently offline. Click to send a message.

as already discussed casio and yamaha are the top of line.. but you know (Y.E.S.) allows you to practice using the preset songs or MIDI files on compatible instruments at your own pace, one hand at a time, or both together.

Post a Reply